Skip to main content

I did it again

I need serious help.
I know I'm a terrible writer but I need to keep up with this blog thing, and for some reason reading blogs and LBT are very important factors when it comes to me staying on track.
I was banded a year and a half ago and I feel as though I never had surgery at all. Tomorrow I start a 5 day pouch test and it better work. Hopefully I can get some exercise in too. Who knows.

Like I said... I need help and I'm in desperate need of accountability. If anyone is willing to help me in that area or knows of someone who can... PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Because I'm out of control...

-I eat whatever
-I drink whenever
-I haven't exercised in 3 months
-My pre-band pants fit (o_O)


I hate too make excuses but the past year has been a rollercoaster. Graduating, unemployed, no insurance, new job, moving, commuting, and so much more.
Lets hope I can get this thing crackin!

Comments

WOMAN!!! Email me at Lizandrk@aol.com and we'll get to crackin'!!!
Alisha said…
Thanks Liz! I just did!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a photo shoot!

Just started a new schedule woth Monday's off. SO I decided to have my bestie do a mini photo shoot for me! I looked HUGE in most of the pics, just more motivation for me to get my exercise on, but some turned out pretty good. Here's some of the useable one's...

Boo!

Bet you didn't think you would see a post from me did you? So I am trying get this right for the god knows how manyith time.  I'm going to go through my blogroll and read for the majority of the day and find out why all of you beautiful women can get it right but I cannot... PS thanks Ronke for the comment back in April!  I needed to hear from someone! In the meantime.  I have not been completely a bum.  I recently started a beauty blog with some friends.  Let me know what you think! www.tintedglam.com

Sunday... Monday...

I absolutely hate S unday nights. Because there is nothing to look forward to on Monday morning. Especially when I already know I'm behind at work. Sunday was definitely successful in a different way. I accompanied my mother to a Pampered Chef Party yesterday, and my mother owns just about everything that company has ever released. We have tons of boxes in the garage that she hasn't even opened yet. Anyway... If you've ever been to one of these parties you already know, but for those of you who are unfamiliar I'll explain. Pampered Chef is one of those independent consultant companies that sells cook ware, tools, and just about anything related to cooking. And at the parties the host will cook something using these incredibly cool gadgets. Well At yesterday's party the dish was chicken quesadilla pizza. The recipe was super easy and way delicious so I decided to make it for dinner today... Such a win. If you wanna try it out its way simple. Pillsbury piz...